'Lavinia Maggi'

"To import plants [to the USA], you need three documents: an import permit, shipping labels and a phytosanitary certificate. A phone call or letter to the U.S. Department of Agriculture in Riverdale, Md., or a download from its Web site will generate the 'Import Permit for Plants and Plant Products,' also known as PPQ Form 597."

This lady went to a lot of trouble for a camellia hedge. Good for her!


No comments: