7/20/2007

"A magical night at May Dreams Gardens. The night blooming cereus, Epiphyllum oxypetalum, bloomed, going from a bud to a fully open flower in just a few hours."

Link.

I was thinking to myself the other day...there's the Drudge Report for general interest news and politics, there should be a Hedge Report for garden blogger hard news. Because, for me, Carol's Epiphyllum, Pam's vacation pictures, Christopher's building permit, Lisa's blog's anniversary, etc., etc., these are all important news items to me. I need to know.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha---a Hedge Report! I'm glad you find my vacation pics newsworthy, Chuck.

Annie in Austin said...

Add your kitchen reports to the news items list, Chuck. Those glass doors are looking very interesting.

Annie at the Transplantable Rose

lisa said...

I agree...that would be really cool. I'm happy that you find me news worthy as well!

Christopher C. NC said...

Wait till I bore you to tears with slo mo cabin construction. That may belong on the Drudge Report.

Carol Michel said...

Love the idea of the Hedge Report... go for it.